Alright fellas, cuffing season is back and it’s in full effect! I mean seriously, it’s getting colder outchea and it's time to hibernate, binge watch all your Netflix favorites, and cuddle the night away with your cuffing buddy.
For those who are wondering what cuffing season is: it’s the time to of the year, when people who have intentionally remained single throughout the year, seek a cuddle buddy for the winter months. These people usually “cuff” themselves with someone so they do not have to face the winter months alone. However, when the season changes, and the weather gets warmer, these relationships suddenly end. Seriously y’all the struggle is real. You can say that cuffing season is the equivalent to a summer fling.
Now fellas, for those of you who are looking to establish a “cuffing situationship” this winter, we have provided you with two simple tips to remember, when choosing a cuffing partner:
Beware of the EX- Yes, I know you miss that old thing, and shorty bad, but please do not enter a cuffing season with your EX or someone you know is in love with you. This is a big NO NO!! You don’t want to open Pandora’s box. Clearly, there was a reason why y’all ended your relationship, and opening that box may lead to something you did not bargain for.
2. Don’t catch a case with Homegirl who wants a relationship- Listen fellas, if your only desire is to find someone to escape the chilly winter nights with, do not choose a partner who is looking for a serious relationship. Stay clear away from playing with her emotions and feelings. Because baby, when march rolls through, and she is spilling her guts out to you about how she feels, and your feelings for her aren’t mutual, you will end up scaring another woman, and ain't nobody got time for that. So, avoid this at all costs.
Now that you have these two important tips, we have put together a playlist to help ease your way through this cuffing season. Enjoy!
• Earned it: The Weekend
• Bed: J Holiday
• Hold You Down: DJ Khaled Ft. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future and Jeremih
• Hold On We’re going home: Drake
• New Flame: Chris Brown ft Usher and Rick Ross
• T shirt and Panties: Adina Howard & Jamie Fox
• Adorn: Miguel
Three women going through life.