You know what I love? A good pair of denim jeans. Y’all, these babies are my favorite pair from Levi’s. Denim jeans can set you up for a business casual outing or a picnic with bae. It’s vital to have a couple of pairs in your closet. I won’t get into each of these individually (maybe a future post) but these are the jeans that you need: dark wash, a white pair, boyfriend jeans, ripped jeans and that one pair that doesn’t fit anymore but you hold onto it anyway (shrugs) #issajean.
This post focuses on the dark wash jean. These are my absolute favorite pair. They are both slimming and versatile. Check out how I styled them in 5 quick looks:
1. You can’t brunch with us - I love rocking these babies when I am out with my girlfriends for brunch. I usually pair them with a graphic tee and some cute heels and step out with so much confident, knowing that my curves are hugged in all the right places.
2. Sunday best - I paired my jeans with my comfiest Primark top. This color is so on trend and the cut and feel of this top are exactly what I need when I’m heading to church. I finished the look by throwing a head wrap on - you know - never without her crown!
3. Date night cute - First off, any date is an opportunity for these skinny jeans to show all the assets that I’m working with lol! I pair these with some suede heels and my favorite cape (yes, these are still in lol). I then add a cute clutch and some bold accessories and I'm good to go!
4. Business casual - listen, I actually did wear this to the office last week! I paired this look with an embroidered structured shirt. Did y’all peep the bows on the shirt? I love how on trend this entire look is. But even more, I totally love the fact that these very same jeans that I wear to brunch can almost transform and become work appropriate.
5. Blogger cute - where are my bloggers?! If you have ever spent a day taking pictures of your outfits then I recommend always having a pair of dark wash jeans in your back pocket. These babies were paired with an off the shoulder eyelet top and African print clutch and I completely transform into the cutest blogger on the block lol!
Do you have a favorite go - to pair of jeans? Let me know! Actually, tag us @TheFearlesself on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! I can’t wait to see your looks.
Three women going through life.