Who Run The World Girls!!(jamming to Beyoncé while constructing this post)
We all know how powerful and influential women are. I mean we are out here running countries and corporations, inventing the next big thing to revolutionize the world, and never missing a beat in raising our children and taking care of our households (Preaacch!). Regardless of the many challenges and obstacles we face in our society, (I mean can we get equal pay?) we still push forward and persevere.
So, what makes a powerful and inspirational woman? (hey Oprah girl, I see you). There are many #LadyBosses, #architectsofchange, and #fearlessuperwomen out there, and they all seem to share the same unique qualities. Below are a few of the qualities that shines right through:
1. They are daring, unapologetic, thrive on passion, and are willing to take risks
2. They are conscious leaders, forward thinkers and excellent collaborators (they work well with others and are very supportive)
3. They break down barriers, are not afraid to challenge convention, or embrace change.
4. They are empowering, enlighten and encouraging through their endeavors
5. They are women of value and they know their worth
6. They are not afraid of competition and they welcome the challenge instead of running from it
7. They can hang with the so called “big boys” and hold their own with no intimidation
8. They have a voice and are not afraid to use it.
9. They are determined to make it amidst trying times--it doesn’t slow or deter them.
10. They have hearts of gold and a personality to match
11. They are the ones who are currently living their dreams, and creating their own path.
Yes! I could go on but you get the gist…
If you have these #fearlesswomen and #influentialtrailblazers in your life, remember to celebrate them, and give praises where it’s due.
“ Cheers to the strong women, may we know them, may we raise them, may we be them” -Anonymous
Oh what the heck! Enjoy!
Three women going through life.